Getting Your Instrument To Us
North Georgia and the greater Atlanta area covers a LOT of real estate! Therefore we are proud to offer several ways to get your instrument to our shop:
1. Visit our shop
We don’t have regular business hours so all our shop visits are by appointment. We can schedule a time that works for you – days, evenings and weekends. Please Contact Us to set up a time!
2. Pickup and delivery at area schools
If your child is a student at one of the many Gwinnett, North Fulton, Hall or Forsyth county public or private schools that we service we can pick up and return the instrument at the school! Here’s how it works:
- The band director will provide your child with one of our pickup forms – you or your child can fill out this form (student & parent / guardian names, two phone numbers, and a brief description of the problem). Leave the form in the instrument case and we will pick it up next time we’re visiting the school.
- Gwinnett (Norcross area), North Fulton & Forsyth – Mondays and Wednesdays
- Gwinnett (all others), Hall / Gainesville – Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Once the instrument arrives at the shop we will inspect it and call a parent with a quote for the required work. Once we have your approval we will begin the work and return the instrument the next visit.
- Payment can be made via any major credit card over the phone or by using one of many payment apps such as Venmo, Apple Cash, and Cash app. You may also send cash with your child to give to the band director. Unfortunately we no longer accept checks.
3. Ship your instrument directly to our shop
We have many customers that ship instruments to us from all over the country! Usually they are small instruments such as flutes and piccolos coming in for certified service however we have had instruments as large as euphoniums shipped to us! If you are interested in shipping your instrument to us we can give you some tips to make sure it arrives safely and help figure out the best carrier to use. Please contact us for more information!