Getting Your Instrument To Us
North Georgia and the greater Atlanta area covers a LOT of real estate! Therefore we are proud to offer several ways to get your instrument to our shop:
1. Visit our shop
We don’t have regular business hours so all our shop visits are by appointment. We can schedule a time that works for you – days, evenings and weekends. Please Contact Us to set up a time!
2. Drop your instrument off at one of our affiliate music stores
We are pleased to offer regular pickup and delivery service through our affiliate music stores. You can drop off your instrument anytime during their business hours* – we will pick it up, inspect the instrument, and contact you with an estimate. Once we have your approval we will complete the work and return your instrument to the store, typically within 2-3 business days. The store will call you when it arrives and you pay when you pick it up!
Our affiliate stores also offer accessories such as reeds, mouthpieces, cases and other items.
Visit our affiliates:
195 Pearl Nix Parkway
Gainesville, GA 30501
Jireh Music & More
117 Buford Dr.
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
*Please contact stores directly for current business hours
3. Pickup and delivery at area schools
If your child is a student at one of the many Hall, Gwinnett, Forsyth, North Fulton or East Cobb schools that we service we can pick up and return the instrument at the school! Here’s how it works:
- The band director will provide your child with one of our pickup forms – you or your child can fill out this form (student & parent / guardian names, two phone numbers, and a brief description of the problem). Leave the form in the instrument case and we will pick it up next time we’re visiting the school.
- Gwinnett (Norcross, Duluth and Suwanee areas), Forsyth, North Fulton – Mondays and Wednesdays
- Gwinnett (Lilburn, Lawrenceville & north Gwinnett areas), Hall / Gainesville – Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Once the instrument arrives at the shop we will inspect it and call a parent with a quote for the required work. Once we have your approval we will begin the work and return the instrument the next visit.
- Payment can be made by sending cash or check made payable to “North Georgia Band” with your child to give to the band director or we are happy to take a credit card payment over the phone. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
4. Ship your instrument directly to our shop
We have many customers that ship instruments to us from all over the country! Usually they are small instruments such as flutes and piccolos coming in for certified service however we have had instruments as large as euphoniums shipped to us! If you are interested in shipping your instrument to us we can give you some tips to make sure it arrives safely and help figure out the best carrier to use. Please contact us for more information!